Why Become a Member?
The focus of the Association is to build and support the development of professionals and families to enhance the social emotional wellness of all West Virginia children. With your membership, you will receive:
- Access to the nationally recognized Infant Mental Health Endorsement system
- Supports for becoming endorsed as an infant mental health professional
- Access to member only online professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to influence and build a cohesive infant mental health system in West Virginia
- Opportunities to network with other practitioners across disciplines
- Information regarding the West Virginia Infant/Toddler Mental Health Association annual meeting
- A certificate of membership
- Opportunities to submit articles to electronic newsletter
- Access to an archived library of infant mental health materials
Who Should Join?
We welcome all of the disciplines dedicated to relationship-focused work on behalf of West Virginia children and families, including:
- Home Visitors
- Social Workers
- Child care providers
- Physicians and Nurses
- Policy Makers
- Training Providers
- Child Welfare Workers
Join today! Fill out the Membership form below or click here to download the PDF version.