The programs of the TEAM for West Virginia Children are funded by grants from public and private sources, along with private donations. Donations of any amount are welcome and you may designate your gift to a specific program.
The TEAM for West Virginia Children has Neighborhood Investment Program (NIP) Credits available for donors who give $500 or more. Please call (304) 523-9587 ext. 308 for more information. You can also learn more here.
The TEAM is also a registered charity with the Combined Federal Campaign. Our CFC# is 89283. Information about the Combined Federal Campaign is here.
Your financial support is helping us work together to provide a safe, promising future for all of our children. You are an important member of our TEAM! We believe that child abuse prevention is vitally important to the creation of strong families and communities to ensure a brighter future for all West Virginians. Donations in any amount are welcome and you may designate your gift to a specific program.
- A gift of $1,500 underwrites the advocacy of a CASA volunteer for a victim of child abuse in foster care
- A gift of $1,000 provides a community mini-grant to promote good beginnings
- A gift of $500 sponsors a group activity to promote positive parenting for new families
- A gift of $250 sponsors services for a new family through Mountain State Healthy Families
- A gift of $100 distributes infant safe sleep and shaken baby prevention materials at hospitals
- A gift of $50 sponsors a community education presentation on keeping children safe
- A gift of $25 to honor a TEAM volunteer
Make a contribution by clicking on the “Donate Now” button or by mailing a check or credit card authorization to:
TEAM for West Virginia Children
PO Box 1653
Huntington WV 25717